Can ya'll actually believe that we're half way through the semester? It's so crazy to think about! We hope that ya'll have been doing well with your studies and that you're taking care of your mental and physical health. You may be feeling burnt out, so just remember to take care of yourselves and push through!
For this week's general meeting, we actually had a very special guest come. Sergio Maldonado is a Psi Chi alumni and last year's Psi Chi president! We are so appreciative and thankful that he came to Psi Chi to share his own graduate experience so far and what being a PhD student is like! He was able to offer a lot of insight and valuable recommendations and advice to all of our members. We hope that our old members were happy to see Sergio again, and our new members to know a little more about Sergio!
Once again, we would like to thank Sergio for taking his time off to come and visit Psi Chi! Good luck on your journey, and we hope to have you back!
Here's a few reminders for our members as well:
1) Psi Chi International Membership is due this Friday, March 15. Being an International member is important if you want to run for President, Vice President, Scheduler, and Treasurer in the upcoming elections! To apply, visit psichi.org
2) Psi Chi Chapter fees are due March, 29th!
3) WPA Registration is now open! https://westernpsych.org/registration/
4) We have a Yogurtland Fundraiser next Tuesday on March 19th from 6pm - 10pm! Please come support Psi Chi!
5) We are also painting the CPP Letters on Saturday, March 23rd. This is a super fun social, and so we hope to see our members there!
Have a great week everyone!
Psi Chi CPP Blog
Missed a meeting? Looking for more information on an upcoming event? Want to know more about your fellow peers and professors? Then you're in the right place!